Get UTI Treatment in London Today!
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) normally attack the urinary tract, including (urethritis), bladder (cystitis), or kidneys (kidney infection). Some UTIs disappear on their own, while others require antibiotics.
Urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms
A urinary tract infection (UTI) comes with the following symptoms:
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating (dysuria)
- Frequent need to urinate, especially during the night (nocturia)
- Blood in the urine
- Cloudy urine
- High temperatures or fever
- Temperatures below 36C
- Back pain or lower abdominal pains
Symptoms in elderly people or those with a urinary catheter
Signs of UTI in the elderly and persons with urinary catheters include:
- Behavioural changes, such as agitation and confusion
- Peeing on themselves (unusual incontinence)
- Shaking or shivering (rigours)
Seek medical help if:
- You experience UTI signs for the first time
- Your child is witnessing UTI symptoms
- You’re a man and are experiencing UTI symptoms
- Your symptoms get worse and don’t improve within 2 days
- You are pregnant
- Symptoms recur after treatment
- You notice UTI symptoms after treatment
UTI Treatment in London
Your pharmacist or GP may offer self-care guidelines and recommend the right painkillers for you. If your case is considered to be serious, you may be offered antibiotics.
It’s recommended that you begin taking your medications immediately. It’s important to finish the whole dose, even if the symptoms have subsided.
Treatment for recurring UTIs
If your Urinary tract infection recurs after treatment, you should get a urinal test and use different antibiotics.
Our pharmacist will provide you with personalized and discreet guidance on how to deal with UTIs. We pride ourselves on a professional team that’s eager to sort out your health issues.
Contact Macks Pharmacy today for urinal tract infection treatment as well as other health-related services. Your health matters to us and it’s our priority to ensure you live a healthy life.